Fabulous, unique guesthouse w/ lots of social life, more photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/bangkoksong/

2008/08/08

Outdoor Living Room

Weekend finally! It's Saturday morning here and I still don't have plans for today (shouldn't have cancelled the trip to Koh Kret in Nonthaburi that my colleagues and I had hoped to visit.)

Today is also one of those rare days when Apt A4 is available. Maybe getting engrossed w/ this blog or a book at its tropical balcony is not an idea too vanilla. This spacious outdoor living room overlooking part of our neighborhood has been everybody's darling since her debut.

It's pretty usual, I think, that when you're on a holiday, a lazy dayoff from those going-out-and-about's is somehow required.

When that happens, A4 occupants can always relocate themselves to this private outdoor hideaway.

So, when I, an authorized intruder, finish this post, I'm gonna still linger here. I'm so being in love w/ More Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.

Until we chat again,
Joe

No comments: