Fabulous, unique guesthouse w/ lots of social life, more photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/bangkoksong/

2012/04/30

Melrose Place of Bangkok, Officially!

Isn’t life like a sit-com sometimes? You come home from work. You eye a quiet night. You walk into the terrace. No, “strut” is more like it. And, you’re spanked w/ a colossal surprise. Katy & Sibylle fix you free-flowing Cosmopolitan - your enduring drink of choice. Kanchan & Adam show up at your door step for the very first time. Annette later says “You should’ve seen your own face when they turned up.” Niram bakes you a perfect concoction of banana cake w/ coconut frosting from Melbourne topped by figs from Venice . Of course, there are those of whom you’re fond who can’t (possibly) make it. In truth, you’ve specifically instructed Randy not to bother. Turns out he wasn’t listening. So, bear w/ me. There’s no way I can resist posting something this meaningful, is there?

3 comments:

Carla said...

It is so great when you get to go on vacations and forget about everything. I do it as a kind of sipiritual retreat. When I feel down, I plan a vacation. The simple act of planning already makes me happy. I´m now planning a trip to Argentina. I am doing some research to get a nice Buenos Aires rent and when real estate companies there pick up and say "Hello, how can I help you" in Spanish, it already makes my heart beat faster. I see Tango closer and closer!

Pinsuda Chantharawan said...

"Melrose Place of Bangkok, Officially!" pgslot

Betflik said...

I got this web site from my pal who told me concerning this site and at the moment this time I am browsing this web page and reading very informative articles or reviews at this place.สมัครสมาชิก betflix