Fabulous, unique guesthouse w/ lots of social life, more photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/bangkoksong/

2008/11/26

FAITH

I guess you all must have known by now that Bangkok’s international airport is under siege by an anti-government protest group. People’s Alliance for? Democracy or PAD vows not to leave unless the democratically-elected government packs their suitcase.

This is the new peak of our political deadlock that has been going on for a while. Seizure of the Government House since late August doesn’t seem to be working. So, the most important airport of the country has become the natural next target.

You might be wondering why our authorities have allowed this to happen. Well, Thailand is one complicated country baby. I hope that one day I will be able to give all the details without worrying about anything.

Anyway, I’ve been hurt long enough. Hurt from seeing my beloved motherland being betrayed. Hurt from witnessing her being raped while I am unable to do anything to rescue her.

But now, I’m not gonna hurt any more. I’ve come to a realization that my being hurt for her equates into a hideous insult to her. I mean, that all along I regarded her as a victim when she’s fucking NOT.

She is a beautiful, kind-hearted and forgiving mother who, however, won’t take shit from any ungrateful child for too long. She’s INDEPENDENT. Nofuckingbody owns her. It’s been proven in history, time and time again. Whoever (let me repeat…Whoever) thinks that they can do anything and try to claim her will be more than sorry. Mark my word! Soon enough, they will see, feel, and witness their ass, whether it be big, flat, sagging, or stretch-marked, kiiiiicked big time. Mark my word.

Faithful Joe

No comments: