Fabulous, unique guesthouse w/ lots of social life, more photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/bangkoksong/

2011/06/12

Night Out w/ Viola



Viola is a good friend of mine. She’s absolutely fabulous!! She’s a club expert. Last night was her birthday and we went to someplace near our world-famous weekend market. The venue was packed with blossoming boys in their 20s. Oh Sweet Lord, the smell of sticky rice was almost pungent. Truth be told, they’re not my cup of tea. Babysitting is the last thing on my mind. But there were some really really cute ones last night and all of them were so polite and friendly, making menopausal pensioners like us feel like we belonged. Well, almost! Now, Viola darling, I’m not sure if I said it to you or not. It was a continuous blur and my head was sort of spinning. Those boys really knew what they were doing! Anyway, Happy Birthday Darling! You’re truly inspirational. No shit! – Fake Club, June 4, 2011

No comments: