Fabulous, unique guesthouse w/ lots of social life, more photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/bangkoksong/

2011/04/23

Material Me



I may be a material boy who vogues and eats attention for meals! But believe it or not. I did set my birthday as a secret (yeah, your baby's got a secret) so it wouldn’t show on anyone’s wall. My twin Nina (who’s that girl?) started the whole thing, causing a commotion that followed. To all of you who have called, sms-ed, and written on my wall, I take a bow. Your wishes touched me like a prayer. You make me feel like one lucky star, like a virgin. And, you did get me burning up and into the groove. So, let me just express myself that I’m crazy for you and hung up on you, my friends – my beautiful ex strangers. My appreciation for you just gets deeper and deeper. Let’s keep it together! I know I'll stay true blue :) – Wine Pub, Pullman Hotel, Soi Rangnam, and then Pandanus Bar, Sathorn Soi 1 – April 23, 2011.

No comments: